**And the World Goes Round**
So everyday, we go about our own little lives, doing our own thing. Occasionally our lives intertwine. We walk in, and we walk out, just like that. We just continue and continue to do our own thing. I was just thinking about this, cause I started classes today. And having different classes than everyone else. And its also the fact that, I still seem to go about doing my own thing, like the true loner that I am. I still am the guys best friend, apparently. I'm doing my own thing, and everything else has seemed to stay the same. It just keeps on happening, in a continuous rotation, and the world just keeps going around. Lol I bet none of this made sense to ya'll but who knows, i'm just writing cause I can. Perhaps tomorrow when I have time to think, I will be able to think more clearly. Well I'm going to go to bed now, laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment