Monday, September 27, 2004

I just want to give up on people sometimes. I just get so low and depressed, or sometimes I'm not even like that, I just can't handle people anymore. I get tired of them because I just get so mentally and emotionally exhausted. Here lately I just want to shut down on everything, give up, and just say fuck it. I want things that I can't have. And the things I could possibly have, I can't have fully, not for a long while atleast. The things I don't want, I seem to get. My life lately seems to be full of bad luck, irony, and sheer shittiness. I am just tired of everything and everyone right now (well basically everyone). I just not really satisfied with my life right now. My confidence in myself, and self-esteem seem to decline everyday. I just don't feel like I'm in a healthy environment. At my game on saturday, before the game I got really emotional, and the entire first half of the game I kept hyper-ventilating. I mean thats just an example of how unstable I am. But well I don't want to write anymore, cause once again I'm not on my computer, and I hate this keyboard. So I'm off to bed, laters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, you have an incrediable personality, everyone I know loves you for it. Most of everything that I've learned lately is that life does get fucked and at the moment there's nothing you can do about it. But it's only a phase and things get better.I hope you get what it is you want, I also hope the things you don't want that your getting back off too. I'm not to sure of the possible thigs but I'm hoping that if they're things you want then you'll be able to get them in full.. I love you and hope for nothing but the best for yourself. Love, You know who.

Erin said...

Why is it that people who comment always assume I know who they are? I seriously do not always know who it is that is posting a comment. So yeah next time, leave a name please.

Anonymous said...

Previous post done by RJ.