Sunday, December 28, 2003

**Wow**

Its been awhile. But yeah I've been in Las Vegas for the last week, I did good getting here and all that jazz. I'm having a blast. Sara is great, and her family is great. Its going to be hard to leave on thursday. I just wanted to put a short message up here. Mainly to see if this guy reads this. I don't know his name, but Sara and I met him at the Desert Passage shopping area thing. He was really awesome and nice and interesting to talk to, Sara was wearing my blogger sweatshirt, and he noticed and asked about it. Sara wanted to give him her email address cause she thought it'd be cool to keep in touch with him. So if you are him and you think we're interesting too :) then feel free and email me and I'll give you Saras email address. And for everyone else who wants to send any comments about my blogger, feel free and email me too, but out blogger in the subject line. Ok My email is Mad_Dog_53_@hotmail.com or erinsoccer15@hotmail.com.

Ok well we're going to go watch a movie, hope everyone is having a great holiday vacation and all that good stuff, well I'll try and write later, but most likely it won't be until I get back. Ok laters.

No comments: