Monday, December 08, 2003

**Dammit I Can't Sleep**

Is it because I've had too much caffeine, is it because I slept too late today, is it because my mind is still constantly thinking? I think its the last one, well thats what it generally always is. I can't stop thinking, and its like 1:20 in the freaking morning. I've been trying to write all weekend, but I haven't been able to specify on something to write. So I've just found random stuff to do.

So saturday I found out that Brian's girlfriend, Cara, well actually did read my blogger How much of it, I'm not quite sure. Lol I wonder what she thought about it all, actually I really do want to know what she thinks of it all, or what she thinks of how much of it she read. Brian said she said there was some interesting/cool stuff on it, or something like that. He said she explained to him how to start one. And that makes me curious, cause one day when I signed on, on the side of the page it always lists the last 10 blog entries, and one day I saw one that said Cara's blog. So I checked it out, and it only had one entry on it so far, and it was basically just saying how she was new at the whole blog thing, i wish I had kept the address to it, cause I wonder if it actually was Cara who wrote that blogger, I wonder if she actually made her own blog after I told her about mine. That would be so cool.

No comments: