~~Its been along time since I've actually written~~
I've been pretty busy lately, or well more so tired than anything. We started after school practice in soccer when we got back from thanksgiving. And we've had saturday practices the last two weekends. One day of rest doesn't seem to be enough for me. The last week and a half I haven't gave a shit about anything. We haven't done much since we finished our english dual, college essays. But in accounting, my teacher has decided that we are going to start working in superspeed. We've done 3 chapters in 6 days, and this stuff isn't all that easy to understand. So well I'm really behind in that class again, but this time it isn't my fault, I just don't understand it all, in that short of a time, cause I ask alot of questions before I really understand it. But well I have to be at school at 7:50 tomorrow morning, so I can get some work done, which to me is just a big joke. She always makes me feel like a dumbass, that or she doesn't pay attention to me, cause shes too busy helping the UIL kids. Its really frustrating.
And as for soccer, its been going alot better since Winkleman finally decided teams. But its still frustrating for me, cause I sprained the ligament in my right knee (my main kicking leg) and the tendinitis in my right shoulder has finally gotten unbareble for me. So I'm limited on stuff when we lift weights, and I'm limited on kicking, and it hurts like a mofo when I try to fully kick or pass the ball. But I'm still trying to do everything, and Wink is still wanting me to do stuff, so I do it. And essentially I'm not really getting a whole lot better. I finally kind of blew up about it at practice today. Audrie said she couldn't wait till my knee got better, and I said well its not going to get any fucking better if I keep practicing on it. That was when Wink was subing me out during scrimmage with the jv girls. And I was just kind of standing and there, and Wink was like what was that about. And I was like well my knee is still really bothering me, cause every time I kick is still hurts and it doesn't seem to be getting any better, its just frustrating me. I've been going to the trainer 3 times a day for the last 2 1/2 weeks, and I keep twisting it when I practice, even though I try so hard not to do anything that will cause it to hurt. Its driving me crazy, especially my shoulder, cause it pops all day long, no matter what I'm doing, it pops. Its incredibly annoying not to mention that it hurts. Oh and I can't forget to mention my back problems, I've been needing to go to the chiropractor (yes I know I spelt that wrong, but I'm tired and I don't care) for a long time now, but I can't go till like january sometime. The muscles around my spinal cord are all inflamed, and hurts like a mofo. My mom and go up and down my back, and it will pop like a million times, almost literally. From my head to my hips, its hurts, I'm so sick of it. Wow I must sound like a big baby huh? Well I'm not, I've been having alot of these problems for awhile now, I just haven't had time to write about them.
Ok so well I would write more, but I have to go to bed, I'm about to pass out. I'm exhausted, its almost midnight now. So I will try and write tomorrow if I can. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment