Tuesday, December 16, 2003

**Christmas**

Yay, for christmas... no not really, you already know that I'm not much of a holiday person. This week is going by so slowly, its about to drive me insane. Its only tuesday, and all I want to do, is pack my stuff, hop in the car, and drive off. It sounds so good, but I can't cause I still have 3 more days left of school. Yeah I'm actually in school right now, in my last class, 4th period teachers aide with Mrs. Lowry. All I do is type, and I've about typed everything, so I have nothing to do. Well actually today I don't have the disk to save everything on, cause its in my car, I took the book and disk home so I could type it at home. I have 3 chapters left to type. But anyways... its cold here once again, I hate it when its cold, it was really nice yesterday and right at the end of practice yesterday it got windy and blew in all of this sand from west texas, which basically made everything look really hazy, its was weird, but it wasn't the first time I've seen it happen.

Las Vegas, whoo-hoo. I'm really excited, I have really talked to Sara in a few days, simply because I haven't had time to go to wal-mart to get a phone card. But I did finally get a new card yesterday. So I'm going to call her tonight. I've basically have convinced my mom to let me go. She asked to see a map to see exactly where I showed her. And well its surprised me, she handed me this newspaper article, and she was like well if you're going you need to make sure you have these things, I was like what? It was a list of things to have in your car in case you get stranded, it was pretty cool. I told her that Audrie and her family are going up to Colorado, which they are, and that Audrie would ride with me and I could follow her parents up there, and stay with them there, and then leave the next day and finish my drive to LV. Well I told her the other night, that I was thinking that since colorado was a little out of the way for me on my drive, that I could stay with Bree in Sante Fe. She thought that would be a good idea, but in all truthfulness Bree is coming home this friday, not monday like I told my mom. And when my mom asks what will I do on my way back, I told her I'd meet Audrie on the way back cause we have to be back by the same time for our soccer game. Which is true, but I don't plan on following anyone, simply cause its more complicated. I hate lying to my mom, but this is something I want really bad, and I don't think I could get her to understand it. I'm not really lying to her, except for the details on how I'm getting there.

I really am excited about this trip though, its going to be great, I'll be able to spend ALOT of time with Sara, time we've been wanting for along time. Finally the moment is almost upon us. lol that sentence was weird.

So I'm tired. The last few days have been so exhausting. I didn't get any sleep last night, I didn't get home till 10, then I wrote in my blogger, and went to bed at like 12:00, I had to get up at like 6 this morning so I could be at school early, which I already wrote about, but it sucked. I slept all period in English, in soccer I froze my butt off, and well in accounting well I sat there and stared at my paper most of the class period. And now I'm writing here, does that tell you how bored I am, or well how crazy I'm about to go, I have nothing to do, I'm tired but I'm not supposed to sleep in class.

So wow you know what I just figured out, I was looking on my site meter website, and it shows what website or type of internet connection the person was using when they read my site, theres a few from my dads house and I just noticed alot are from tarleton's website, that means Brian was reading this, I think. Thats craziness and its funny.

I can't believe I'm writing at school. Speaking of which, the bell is going to ring in a few minutes so I better go, I have to make my daily trip to the trainer. Ok so maybe i will write when I get home tonight if I have time, I have alot of homework to catch up on, plus I have to call Sara, and maybe I'll write if I'm not too tired. Ok well I'm going to go, laters.

No comments: