!~!Gotta Love Step-Sisters!~!
My step-sister, Janelle, never ceases to amaze me. I've always known she wasn't stupid, and I knew she knew everything about me, we just never talked about it. But now we have. This was by far the most hilarious conversation ever, but it was also freaking awesome.
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:i support you
No one supports me says:lol
No one supports me says:thanks Janelle
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:lol
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:anytime
No one supports me says:yeah I'm just frustrated cause both my mom and dad don't really support me on the college I want to go to (the one I got accepted to), yeah just frustrated
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:which one?
No one supports me says:Northwood University, the campus in Michigan
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:those are good school...why dont they support that?
No one supports me says:I don't know
No one supports me says:cause its so far away I guess
No one supports me says:but its not like either of them are helping me find other schools or applying or any of that
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:thats dumb...when I'm your age its gonna be like a bolt of lightning(me leaving)!
No one supports me says:lol
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:I say if they arent helping you then who cares about what they think
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:its your life and your decision
No one supports me says:true
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:they should resepct that
No one supports me says:yeah
No one supports me says:my mom does, but my dad doesn't
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:he dosent respect anyone but expects them to respect him
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:it drives me crazy
No one supports me says:lol that is so true
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:everyday...its like they same show, differnt channel
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:different*
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:the*
No one supports me says:I would go insane if I had to live with him
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:o i am
No one supports me says:lol
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:lol and yet its so true
No one supports me says:yepyep
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:If I was to tell you that I know something about you would you promise that you wouldnt get mad that I know?
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:by the sound of silence you are giving me I take it you know what I'm talkin about
No one supports me says:oh sorry I went down staies
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:I've known since last year and I swear on my grave that I have no plan on telling your dad or anyone for that matter
No one supports me says:stairs
No one supports me says:lol Janelle I know you are not stupid
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:yes
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:finally someone sees it!
No one supports me says:lol
No one supports me says:lol yeah I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:It's cool with me and I say do whatcha wanna do and have fun doing it
No one supports me says:lol
No one supports me says:you have to tell me what you know, just so I know you got the whole story right
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:will do.....
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:I know that you and miranda were going out for a long time and that would make me assume that you are bi.
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:like I said, i found out last year and thats when you were with her and I know yall have been broken up now for a while.
No one supports me says:yepyep I knew you were that smart, yep bi. did you just figure this out on your own, or have people told you things?
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:well, i had speculated and then I saw pictures of that haunted house yall went to last year and in one you and miranda were holding hands. so I asked ashley mathews about it and she said yall were going out.
No one supports me says:oic
No one supports me says:lol I don't remember that picture, but ok
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:yup
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:I just thought you would like to know that I know and that you dont have to worry cuz its cool with me and I'm here for you whenever you might need me and that I dont judge people. I have a lot of bi freinds and whatnot. I know I'm younger but if you ever need to talk or need help with something I'm here, so don't be afraid to tell me anything. Just for the record...what is said between us,
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:stays between us. I figued you knew that but I'm just reassuring you
No one supports me says:yeah I knew, awesome, I'm here for you too
Life Sucks Without A Car! says: coolness
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:well, i gotta go eat dinner! yummy!
No one supports me says: lol alright, talk to ya laters
Life Sucks Without A Car! says:buh-bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment