!!Conversation I had with Gina earier. I just want to tell her, if only she knew the other half of it.!!
Country Thuggin' says:howdy
Country Thuggin' says:It's Gina
Respect Originality says:hey
Respect Originality says:what are you doing?
Country Thuggin' says:Writting a letter to kear
Respect Originality says:awesome
Respect Originality says:what have you done this weekend?
Country Thuggin' says:yea... we talk alot about soccer
Country Thuggin' says:Soccer games!
Respect Originality says:cool
Country Thuggin' says:you think he will not want to hear about socceR?
Respect Originality says:lol thats what I write him about, lol well actually I write to him about everyone in soccer, and everything that I have going on, so I'm sure he doesn't really care, he appreciates anything you write him about
Country Thuggin' says:yea, I am just talking to him about wanting to play College ball and stuff
Respect Originality says:coolcool
Country Thuggin' says:
yea, I really want to play College ball.. but I just dont think I have the skill level
Respect Originality says:why do you say that?
Country Thuggin' says:it's true.. I cannot dribble to save my life.. i don't do 1 v. 1
Respect Originality says:you've still got plenty of time to focus on all that
Country Thuggin' says:yea well
Country Thuggin' says:I know I can't get into were I WANT to play... and that kills me
Respect Originality says:where, A&M?
Country Thuggin' says:Texas A&M.....
Country Thuggin' says:yup!
Respect Originality says:I went to camp there this summer, and you have to have as much soccer skills, but more so academically than anything, its a hard school to get into, I want to play college ball to, but I'm only trying to focus on a good college that happens to have a good team
Country Thuggin' says: is a problem though....
Country Thuggin' says:yea.. I am also thinking like DBU or somethign
Respect Originality says:DBU?
Country Thuggin' says:Dallas Baptist Univ.
Respect Originality says:oh, thats cool
Respect Originality says:I've never heard of it
Country Thuggin' says:University of Texas too
Country Thuggin' says:even though I am an Aggie
Country Thuggin' says:I would play there
Respect Originality says:lol yeah I know how it is, I've been an aggie all my life
Country Thuggin' says:good team
Country Thuggin' says:UT?
Respect Originality says:yeah
Respect Originality says:the way I look at it, is that I want the best education but I also want to pursue my passion for soccer at the same time, doesn't matter where its at I just want to keep playing
Country Thuggin' says:Diddo.. but *think* If they offereed you the chance to try out for there team... I would take it
Country Thuggin' says:yea
Respect Originality says:yeah definately
Country Thuggin' says:so.. off of soccer.. whats up?
Respect Originality says:nothing much really I guess
Respect Originality says:just trying to survive lol
Country Thuggin' says:same here... AP Economics is getting me!
Respect Originality says:I didn't know you were in AP
Respect Originality says:yeah economics and accounting are killing me, but its just cause I can't seem to keep focus on any of it
Country Thuggin' says:why? Hey are you back with Shanina?
Respect Originality says:I know you think we are, but we're not
Respect Originality says:I just can't seem to focus on it, its one of my stages that I get into sometimes
Country Thuggin' says:Oh, i was just wondering...
Country Thuggin' says:I know how you feel.... i can get like that, but then everyone does..
Country Thuggin' says:Economics is the worst.. right after a hard W/O in soccer
Respect Originality says:yeah
Respect Originality says:don't you have Mrs. Lowry?
Country Thuggin' says:yup
Respect Originality says:thats what I thought
Respect Originality says:i wonder how much different your class is from mine
Country Thuggin' says:i hate her
Country Thuggin' says:what are you guys studying?
Respect Originality says:lol good question, umm...
Respect Originality says:oh yeah partnerships and that stuff
Country Thuggin' says:ewww.
Country Thuggin' says:boring
Respect Originality says:lol all of its boring, I've already taken this class during the summer
Country Thuggin' says:We are studying Supply and Demand... Quanity vs. Price... Stuff like that it's hard.. I will let you do my homework!
Respect Originality says:meh... that was easier for me, sure I'll do it anytime
Country Thuggin' says:ok... if you wanna
Respect Originality says:lol just give it to me and I will
Respect Originality says:actually it would probably help me focus
Country Thuggin' says:maybe.. did you take AP?
Respect Originality says:no, I just took it at hill college, and now I'm taking it at high school
Country Thuggin' says:I have an 83 in there right now... So I am hanging in there
Respect Originality says:thats good
Country Thuggin' says:yea I guess... So, why have you been in a bad mood for the last couple of days?
Respect Originality says:depressed
Respect Originality says:and stressed
Country Thuggin' says:tell me about it...
Country Thuggin' says:Why are you depressed?
Country Thuggin' says:I am here to talk to.. All Ears
Respect Originality says:its hard to explain really, I just get really depressed sometimes, without reason, but other times I just get really lonely and feel like I have no one, and for some reason I start to pull away from the people that I do have
Country Thuggin' says:look..... You don't need a guy/girl to make you happy. I think sometimes you try to force love on people who aren't ready yet. Just let it be and what happens, happens. I promise things will work out.
Country Thuggin' says:For better or for worse,
Respect Originality says:I know that
Country Thuggin' says:I am not trying to sound mean... just trying to help
Country Thuggin' says:*Brb*
Respect Originality says:I know, I didn't mean that to sound mean
Country Thuggin' says:I know, I was just saying.. but do you see what I mean?
Respect Originality says:so you say I've tried to force love on people (like who?)
Country Thuggin' says:I dunno... Maybe not force it.. but hang on to it for too long..
Respect Originality says:who are you referring to?
Country Thuggin' says:Miranda, Nina... Jeannie...
Respect Originality says:theres nothing to hang on to
Country Thuggin' says:but.. it just seems to make you unhappy... and I don't like it when you are unhappy. Now, you just seem to be reserved... I remember the old you... Like last year when we could talk about anything
Respect Originality says:true
Country Thuggin' says:Well... I gotta go to be now.. We can talk more tomorrow if you would like.. but I need to shower and study some.. So I will see you tomorrow?
Respect Originality says:alright
Country Thuggin' says:adios
Respect Originality says:goodnight
Country Thuggin' says:Peace.. go to bed early tonight.. get some rest!
No comments:
Post a Comment