Sunday, December 11, 2005

So I just looked through my entire myspace buddy list, trying to figure out who reads this that lives in Wichita Falls. So if that'd be you, let me know. And if your wondering how i know where and when and how people read this, its cause i have a site meter. Let know i'm curious, cause it seems that you've read quite a bit so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah so I have read a lot so far that is crazy oh well, I am on your myspace friends list beauty and simplicity. But my real name is Heather Dean. I just thought that if I was to be talking to you I sould know a bit about you and wow you have a lot to read but I have found out alot and that you really like RC haha. Well if you want to know more about me you can contact me at AIM GigglesDean or yahoo messenger heather_c_dean@sbcglobal.net that is my email as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Big "E" ,, how are ya?? miss ur blogger , hope ur holidays and new years was well hope to hear from you soon , take care and be well , the world awaits