Posted Date: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 5:05 AM
i'm so tired right now, mostly from work i guess. Here goes another fun filled day of being up at 6:30 a.m. only to work into the night. Suppose its good news though that supposedly our last day of work is supposed to be this thursday. but who knows. but for sure it will be this week. bad news I didn't know it was so soon, so i haven't lined up a for sure job. yeah I've been working on getting a job at home depot, but my fucking dad hasn't followed through on his end (hes basically the asst. manager of one of the stores). Once again my father fails to see the importance of the very few things I ask of him. But I did have a job offer from one of my connections at the bar, I think i'll call her today. Shes the owner of a courier service, so i'd be delivering packages and such.
But anyways, I'm tired. I want to go home so bad for some reason. Hell being able to be at my own place for more than like 5-6 hours would be nice too. But I want to go home, I want to see C.R. even though I know shes not speaking to me. We have a former players soccer game on saturday that I have to go to. So I'll be home for that, and if i'm done with work by then, maybe, just maybe i'll stay the weekend.
But for now I have to finish getting dressed and go take down more christmas shit and ride around in damn box truck all day. YAY!!!! have a good day, cause i know mine will be very very long. ADIOS
No comments:
Post a Comment