Monday, January 09, 2006

Subject my dog wets the bed
Posted Date: Monday, January 09, 2006 - 9:12 PM

This ones for you Sara B.

Do you remember the time you slept over and I thought at first you wet the bed, only to realize when you felt it too that my dog had peed in the bed.  And we were both like WTF.  And you still think to this day that he just wanted to pee on you. Even though a week or so later he did the exact same thing. And still haven't figured it out. 

Well ladies and gents, I have figured it out. My dog quite simply does just wet the bed just like an average little kid. Weird eh? I just came to this revelation because well I was just sitting there watching tv with my dog and cat cuddled up next to me. when my dog freaks out and jumps off the couch, and i felt something wet hit my arm.  So I look down and my couch is all wet and my cat looks at me like WTF was that about, then looks at himself (as if thinking, eww...WTF why am I wet).  So not only did my dog pee in his sleep on the couch, but he managed to do it with my cat next to him and essentially pissed on my cat too. 

Now, really ya can't tell me that this is fucking hilarious, gross, but freaking funny.  So glad that I have a slip cover for my couch, so it did really have a chance to soak into the cushion.  So anyways, thought it was funny, so i had to write about it as soon as possible.

No comments: