Subject: If ya'll were wondering
Posted Date: Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 11:09 AM
I posted a blog yesterday with 2 pictures in it, and I wanted ya'lls opinion. And just for the sake of it, I'll post them again on here right now. Here ya go:
The first I found online about 2 years ago, and the other I found, but I edited most of it and made it my own creation, lol. Wondering why i'm asking opinions, well cause they're the 2 new tattoos that I got. I got them last night, been planning on gettinth them for quite awhile but just now had enough money to go do it. Both are on the inside of my ankles. The 1st one is a celtic E, lol and even my good friends ask why, and i'm like duh!! the first letter of my name starts with an E (Erin). And the 2nd was orginally just a celtic type circle with and ankh in the middle with little startbursts in the star, but I took some stuff out and added my own. The japanese kanji stands for faith/believe (not a religious type faith), its something that has meant something to me for a very long time. So anyways that is that. The people that were in there thought i was badass, cause I just stay calm the whole time, and I did one right after the other. So it was cool, had a good time while I was in there.
Right after I left there, I went directly from Ft. Worth to Dallas to go to Buddies, cause there was a show and all my friends were there. I got there with an hour 1/2 left till close. Made the rounds and said hi to everyone, showed a few the new tattoos and why I was late. They got me out on the dancefloor. Which trying to get me to dance is always hilarious with that group, they even tried to get me to 2-step, lol. But i had a great time while I was there, always good people.
Just got back from taking my brother to the airport, and now I'm posting this. And last but not least the actual pictures of my tattoos. Here ya go, let me know what ya'll think!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment