Monday, May 02, 2005

"Is this a dream?
If it is, Please don't wake me from this high
I've become comfortably numb"

"I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep"

"I don't feel myself today
Just a figure in a big monopoly game
Struggle is the price you pay
You get just enough just to give it away
I'm sinking but I'm floating away
Throw me a line so I can anchor my pain"

"So small, yet still so proud
At night before he dreams he looks into the clouds
A high flyer's what I want to be
Seems they won't let me, says I'm too small
I don't feel small at all "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to do this. It is nice how you put stuff together and it all makes sense.

you never cease to amaze me