Monday, May 23, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: So, yeah.
Posted Date: Monday, May 23, 2005 - 11:42 AM
So in a matter of a week, I almost lost my job, got another speeding ticket (didn't I mention I got one earlier this month?), got sunburned as hell, had to move out of my dorm (with a matter of having no time cause of work), oh and the biggest part of it all------my mom tells me.........she got married over the weekend. Now tell me that isn't fucked up. My mom has been dating this guy for like 6-7 months. Makes me angry. She hasn't tried to talk to me about it more yeah, if she does I'm going to come out to her. Cause before she told me she was like I have to give you a warning, I got married. And I'm going to be like well mom to give you a warning, I'm a lesbian and I can never get married, and it makes me really mad how you think so lightly of marriage like its no big deal (this makes the 3rd time shes been married, and besides that shes almost gotten married 2 other times). So yeah I really will come out to her, no chickening out. But anyways, I'm not happy with her. So yeah I had to move out of my dorm, means no high-speed internet, makes me sad. But I get home and my computer in my room is all fucked up and won't start, well it comes on and shuts off, I think the outlet in the wall is shot, but I haven't had time to fix any of it. So that also means no internet for Erin, cause I hate using the internet downstairs. So if ya'll don't here from me for a few weeks, this is why. Reason I almost lost my job....... This lady comes to my gate, pays for the extra cars for valet, rights the names on a business card, I put it in my pocket, and when they would show up I'd put that amount in my money bag. Well they never came, and I comepletely forgot about it alltogether, meaning I forgot to tell my fucking boss and supervisors. Well the lady comes up at the end of the night and asks for a refund of her money, and they had to idea what she was talking about. So they asked me about it the next day........ they were pissed. So all weekend I haven't been at a gate but sitting on my happy ass in the horseman and suites lots. It sucks ass. And he told me I'll be there for awhile longer, until he feels i'm giving 110% and have no attitude, then maybe he'll put me back on a gate. But damn i don't really care as long as I have a job. Oh so I went in for a meeting today at my old job, Texas Roadhouse. I got that job back, cause i left on good terms, etc, etc. But I'm going back to work mondays and tuesdays cause I need the extra money, plus the new manager there, she is so cute, and so has to be gay. lol I'm such a loser. But yeah I start back there the 13th. But anyways, This is all for now. I can't wait to move into my apartment on the 9th!!!!!!!!! Ok laters.

No comments: