Friday, May 20, 2005

So its all come down to this, the end of my year. My freshman year of college is done with. If experienced alot of things, my ultimate lows, a few good highs. Alot of fuck ups all around. But all in all, I gave what I could, and never took anything in return. I sit in this nearly empty dorm room, thinking about all the insane moments I had here, all the drama. This dorm was so full of life, and is now just me, alone. Always alone, here alone now, here alone during the holidays. Always alone. This year went by really fast, I never thought it would end, and now that it has, I wonder where it all went. I see it all through an interesting perspective, different from everyone elses. This feeling, this feeling of letting go, of a place, of a few people, its different, I don't like it. But anyways, back to packing I go.

Yay for my new apartment!!! But sadly I can't move in until June 9th, so for 2 1/2 I have to find a place to crash, or i'll be sleeping in my car, funfun, but you have to do what you have to do right, lol. Alrighty, laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welp, I finally got internet at my apartment so I can use my links... yay! :) Then I found yours. Was glad to see yah at the prom thingy. Hope things are going good!! *waves*

~Mayra