Wednesday, May 11, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: NO......... SLEEP..........
Posted Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 11:21 AM
TILL....... BROOKLYN. Haha sorry had to bust out with the beastie boys. So yeah I have been awake since monday morning at 9 a.m. I have had so much shit to do, and no time to do it. Like I wasn't procrastinating either. Damn professors and not giving us the assignment till a week before it was due. So yeah I've taken addorel the last 2 night so i'd stay up and do it. Like seriously I even take my homework to work and do as much as i can there. I'm ADD anyways, so it actually helped me over all. I could have slept during the day, but any spare moment I had I was working on stuff. And so yeah, I've been seeing shit all day today, cause my eyes are tired i guess, like i see stuff move, lol and I thought one of my professor's hair looked purple. Now that was funny. So yeah anyways. Jen took me to the aquarium yeaterday, the one in fair park, we're going to go to the world aquarium when we both have time, so we don't have to rush. But I had a good time. It was cool. So I do have more to write about. But I don't have time I have to go get dressed for a presentation. Then I have to go to work after that. And I just made ramen for my lunch, but I'm too tired to eat it, and I don't have time too. Ok, rambling is fun. LATERS.

No comments: