**A Letter to Bree, and rather than rewriting this in my blogger, I thought I'd just copy and paste it. I'll actually write in my blogger tommorrow, when its not 3:15 in the morning.**
Hey Bree, whats up? Nothing much here, its about 3:00 a.m. And I'm still up. I started reading a book earlier and I just finished it a few minutes ago. And well I have nothing else to do at the moment, and I've been meaning to email you, so thats what I'm doing now.
How are you? How are your classes going? Lol I'm sure your back to your normal routine by now. Are you off for thanksgiving break? If you do get to come home, you have to give me a call. I miss being able to hang out with you, like we did this summer. Lol your about the only sane person I know.
Hey while I'm thinking about it, are you going to be here for the ex's game, that would be cool if you played. I talked to Beth the other night, she said she wasn't sure she was going to do it, cause shes so out of shape. I think it would be awesome if all of ya'll game back and played against us. And just to be blunt, we'd actually have a challenge. Scrimmaging in class, is such BS, I don't feel we've gotten anything really acomplished on the field, there just too many dang people. Nearly all of our team is out of shape, cause we hardly do any running. The only time we really accomplish anything is in the weight room, and then work out in the activity center, cause we actually run when we're in there.
I miss Kear more now than ever. I miss yoga, and the team runs, or well the long runs in general. This year is so different from last year. Perhaps more difficult too, for me atleast. I'm struggling with the whole graduating thing, it scares me honestly. I have my future planned, and I know that it will happen. I suppose its just the fact that I'm not very good at letting things go, the people, the places, the experiences.
But anyways, on a good note. I'm pretty sure I've told you about my mom's treatment right, the one for her hepatitis C? Well since shes the lab director and all, she checks her blood on a regular basis, cause she has to know if she needs to take more meds to keep her hemoglobin up, etc. Well I didn't find out till friday, but since a few months after she started the treatment, shes been negative for the Hep C cells, which is really good. And well just a week or two ago, they took her off one of her main meds, and she was afraid the Hep C cells would reappear. But her blood test on friday, showed that the cells still aren't there, which is great news, she is still going to finish out the treatment, which is always good, taking precaution and all that, is always important. But I am really excited about it, it really is great news, cause its hard to see her on this treatment, and also gives me some comfort, knowing that the hep C is gone, cause by having it, she would slowly deteriorate, and that would kill me. I love my mom, shes my hero, and the sheer thought of losing her, its just unexplainable, it would break my heart. But I'm excited now, she should be done with the treatment in January or February.
Ok so well I think I'm wrote a bit too much maybe. So I guess I will go now, hopefully I'll talk to you laters.
Love Always,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment