Saturday, November 15, 2003

1.) First name : Erin
2.) Middle name: Lindsay
3.) Last name: Jones
4.) Hobbies: sleeping, internet, and playing sports

5.)Closest Friend(s) of the Same Sex: Sara, Miranda, Gina, Ashlee
6.) Closest Friend(s) of the Opposite Sex: Zach, Josh, Kirk
7.) Best friend u trust more than anyone: Michelle
8.)Person that Knows the Most About You: Miranda
9.) Best quality in a friend: trust and honesty
10.) Fondest Memory of you and your Friend(s): goint to playoffs in soccer

11.) Funniest Person you Know: Nikki
12.) Quietest Person you know: Ally
13.) Most annoying Person you know: lol Miranda, no j/k Paige Cress

~Favorites~
14.) Favorite Season: spring
15.) Favorite Summer Activity: jet skiing, sleeping, staying up late
16.) Favorite Winter Activity: playing soccer
17.) Favorite Holiday: St. Patricks Day, I'm not much for family holidays
18.) Favorite Vacation Spot: vacation, whats that? umm... we used to go skiing in Ruidoso, NM.
19.) Favorite Color(s): Red
20.) Favorite Book: Annie on my Mind
21.) Favorite (dream) car: my brothers red, 1979 chevrolet truck, its beautiful and it just sits in our driveway, no one drives it
22.) Favorite Sport(s) to watch: volleyball, basketball, football and women's soccer
23.) Favorite Sport(s) to play: soccer, softball

24.) Favorite Thing to Sleep In: basketball shorts and a t-shirt
25.) Favorite Shoes: my tennis shoes
26.) Favorite school subject: history
27.) Favorite Teacher: Mrs. Stewart
28.) Favorite Conversation Topic: basically anything, since I can ramble about everything
29.) Favorite Feeling: waking up in a really warm comfortable bed, being hugged

30.) Your Personality Type: understanding, outgoing and shy at the same time
31.) One Place you want to go to (you've never been there): Europe
32.) What you wanna be when you grow up: I don't know specifically, I just know it will have to do with international business, I want to travel
33.) What college do you want to go to: Northwood University, its in Cedar Hill
34.) Something You're Picked on Most About: gee i wonder, my height
35.) Best Compliment you've ever gotten: people telling me I look cute, and that I'm a hoss (good at soccer)
36.) Biggest Fear: not being loved, being alone


37.) Thing you most regret: telling a friend I liked them, which ultimately ruined our friendship
38.) One thing you hope you do before you die: find someone to love and be with the rest of my life
39.) Silliest moment: dressing up for spirit days
40.) Do you sleep with a pound puppy? no, but I have one
41.) One thing you would change about yourself: I'd be taller, and I wouldn't shut down when in a relationship (I'd share everything that I thought)

42.) Most prized possession: my room
43.) Are you nice or mean? generally I'm nice, but I have my moments
44.) Bright or dull? bright
45.) Are you smart? I'm not book smart, but I'm worldly smart
47.) Do you make fun of people? only if they're my friends
48.)Don't you enjoy making fun of people? if its my friends then yeah, but not making fun of them in a mean way

49.) Are you prejudice against anyone? nope
50.) What's one thing you don't like about your personality? I over analyze things, I trust people too easily
51.) What's one thing you like about your personality? I'm easy to talk to, and people can talk to me about anything (thats why they call me the counselor)
52.) are u annoying? lol I'm sure I can be
53.) Are you ignorant? no
54.) Are u in denial? not currently, but I am sometimes
55.) Are you conceited? no

58.) Do you ever give people dirty looks? definately, but for good reasons (letting them know how I feel)
59.) Have you ever been kissed ? by a guy, no

60.) Boyfriend or Girlfriend? nope
Crush: always
62.) Their name(s): Kyle Marsh
63.) Ever been in love: yes
64.) What turns you on? someone thats intellectual
65.) Hair curly or straight? doesn't matter
66.) Hair color? doesn't matter
67.) Eyes? I tend to go for blue, green, or hazel

68.) Things you hate most about them? don't always follow through on things, like calling
69.) Things you love most about them? very sweet
70)What do they look best in? band uniforms

You Consider Yourself~
71.) Popular: yeah
72.) Athletic: definately
73.) Artistic: definately not artistic, but definately creative

This or That~
74.) Be serious or be funny? both, depends on the the moment
75.) Boxers or briefs? lol, briefs
76.) Whole or skim milk? whole
77.) Single or taken? I'd rather be taken
78.) Simple or complicated? simple
79.) Law or anarchy? law
80.) Love or like? love
81.)read or write? both
83.) Sunrise or sunset? sunset...I'm not much of a morning person. But sunrises are awesome when you've been up all night working on something

84.) Is it POP or SODA?? coke
85.) X or O in tic-tac-toe? X
86.) Eat an apple or an orange? apple
87.) Guy movie or chick flick? chick flick
88.) Sun or moon? moon
89.) Emerald or ruby? emerald I guess
90.) Pants or shorts? shorts, but I hate having to shave
91.) Left or right? right
92.)10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? 1 best friend
93.) Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? vanilla, but I prefer strawberry
94.) Silver jewelry or gold jewelry? silver
95.) Cat or dog? dog
96.) Warm or Cold? warm
97.) Ketchup or mustard? ketchup
98.) Newspaper or magazine? newspaper
99.) Sandals or sneakers? sneakers, they don't fall off as much

100.) Happy and poor or rich and sad? happy and poor
102) Hug or kiss? hugs
103.) Looks or Personality? personality
104.) Body or Mind? mind
105.) Sweet or Sexy (opposite sex)? sweet

Miscellaneous~
106.) Color of your bedroom: red, green, blue, yellow, and my ceiling is purple, my bathroom is orange, grey, and the ceiling is black
107) Size of your bed: twin, had it all my life
108.) Color socks you're wearing: not wearing any, but they're always white
109.) Morning or night person? definately night
110.) Are you ticklish? yeah you could say that
111.) Do you have a job? generally just in the summer, but I've been looking for one, but everyone is fully staffed, it sucks
112.) Any scars? Definately, theres too many to count
113.) Fave saying or expression or quote: always have faith

No comments: