??How do you like it.... extra crispy??
Yeah Miranda and I went out on the lake in G-town after school today. We were out there on the jet-ski for only.... like 4 hours. So yeah 6 hours later I'm just now noticing how burned I really am. It hurts. But I'll live, well except if I get skin cancer and die. Lol j/k. Wow that was pretty morbid.
I went to GR graduation tonight, Miranda went with me. It was the best graduation I've ever been to, I suppose because it was more meaningful to me, I mean I grew up with all of those kids. Its just crazy, but it was cool. I like to show off to Miranda, kind of, cause like everyone says hey to me. I just think its really cool for my old friends to holler at me, it makes me feel special.
I start summer economics in Cleburne on Monday. 1:00-3:30, Monday-Thursday. I'll be working, going to class, and then June 17-21 I'll be at soccer camp at A&M, I need to start running or something, quickly, cause I haven't done anything in awhile. I'm excited about it though. I'm going to try and find another job in Cleburne that pays more or atleast has tips, cause I could really use a car.
Ok and I'm just going to put a little quick note on here, cause all of my friends keep asking me this. I am not back with Miranda nor do I plan on getting back with her. Shes one of my best friends, and I don't see why everyone has to think something just because I hang out with her alot. Seriously I've had like 6 different people ask me that.
Well I don't think there is anything else to write right now, but I need to go cause I have to work tomorrow. And I'm about to die right now, cause I hurt so bad, so I'll talk to you laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment