Tuesday, May 20, 2003

**Inspiration**
I inspired someone recently. Yeah Carly told me today that I inspired her to get an online journal, it was pretty cool. Carly is a really cool girl, I like her. Lol I normally read my horoscopes on bolt.com, I don't like build my life around them, but I still find them interesting, and they generally say something meaninful. Today I found it paritcularly interesting that it told me I needed inspiration. I find it to be extremely true. I give and give and give inspiration, I never run out of it. But it seems lately that my rushing waterfall of inspiration, is now a mear stream. Sure I still get some inspiration, but its just not enough for me. I suppose nothing is ever quite enough for me, I always expect more of everything, and more of people. Perhaps cause I see there is more potential.

~~Rebecca~~
I'm am frustrated, really frustrated. Why do things have to be so complicated? Yeah I just called her, big surprise here, I didn't have anything to say. Maybe I expected more from it, oh well. Yeah I'm frustrated cause things have gone back to the way they were before last summer. I miss being close friends with her, but things have just changed between us. I suppose there are things about each other that drives us nuts, but somehow I feel we're on a equal level on that though. I think ultimately we both knew a realtionship between us wouldn't have worked out, I think she realized it more than me. But I'm glad she gave it a go anyways, I don't regret anything. Rebecca is an amazing woman. I just really hope that someday she can get everything sorted out in her life, cause until then I don't think she'll be entirely happy.

!!School!!
Wow school is almost over, thank god. My grades have just been going to crap, I haven't been able to do anything lately. I've been pretty distracted, I mean mentally not like emotionally (in other words its has nothing to do with Shanina). I don't quite understand it all, but I never really understand my body. But yeah I've been trying really hard lately to pay attention, I've been awake during all important times in my classes for the last 3 weeks. Which is awesome for me. So yeah I really want to be exempt from my classes. I know I won't from algebra, cause I have too many absences. But yeah it would be really important to me to be exempt. But if I'm not, oh well I'll live, it would just give me some extra time to do things.

~*Shanina*~
Things between us are going really well. Saturday night we went to the Coffee Grinder to get some ice cream, she didn't really eat any, then we went back to Glen Rose, and rented a movie then we went back to my house to watch it. After it was over I had to take her home, little did I know I was going to be staying the night. I ended up going inside and we were just talking for a long time. And before her mom went to bed she said I could stay the night. Well we kept talking for awhile, and I ended up being too tired to drive, so I just crashed at her house. I didn't get home till 12:50 on sunday, it was crazy. It was cool, it was a purely innocent night. So yeah I've been in a bad mood since yesterday, its kind of freaking her out, she thought I didn't want to be with her anymore, and she showed it today, she wouldn't even kiss me today. But I don't want to break up with her, shes wonderful. I think the funeral I went to yesterday threw me off a bit. So yeah everything is great between us right now.

~~Miranda~~
I think I pissed her off, cause I've finally let her read my blogger. And she read that I called her a pyscho. Which I won't deny, but I call everyone that at some point or another, where its joking around or being serious. She was being a psycho for a bit, I felt like she was stalking me, cause she wouldn't stop calling me, etc. But that was a while ago, I feel that everything is cool between us. Except that now, since shes read my blogger its just reminded her of everything, and now shes depressed again. Sure she may have messed up, but I don't care anymore, everyone messes up, even me. And yes I did just say that I, me, Erin Jones, does scew up!! Things are ok now, trust me. I don't hold anything against her, she is who she is, and she can't help doing what she wants to. Sure what she has done does piss me off (and if she does it again then things will truely be over between us), and yeah by me being a bitch, its only cause I care about her. And I feel that I am the only person that sees her true potential. She tells me all the stuff she has planned for the future, I can only hope that she will stick to those plans, cause seriously they are great plans and she can go far with them, if only she'll stick to it. I love Miranda, shes one of my best friends, I don't want to lose her over some stupid bullshit like weed, etc.

Well I think I've coverd everything for now, so I'm going to go to bed, laters.

No comments: