Thursday, May 22, 2003

**Shanina**

Well things have seemed to go downhill this week, I haven't quite figure out exactly why yet. But it has to do with Rafael, he cheated on her, but I still feel that she has feelings for him. I can't stand him now, he is always around, like when I want to spend time with her at school, he always comes up. And well he threatens me, cause I know he still wants to be with Nina, and he knows he has more of an advantage to get her back cause he lives a block away from her, hes always around her. Sure I can understand they're really good friends. But I just think theres more to it than that. Its weird cause I thought that our relationship could last for a long time, but now I don't think so. I think we're about to break up. She is so awesome, but everything is just frustrating me right now, I can't handle a relationship right now. I live in Glen Rose, I work in Glen Rose, I will be going to class in Cleburne this summer. I'll hardly have time to go to Granbury to see her, she doesn't have a car to come see me. Its so complicated, you know how those long distance relationships are. Plus she seems to think theres something wrong with me, like I'm not sharing something with her. I've shared everything with her, even my deepest, darkest secrets. Sure I may be a little bit depressed since monday (David's funeral), I told her that, but she doesn't believe me, and also I'm tired from school and I'm stressed from school. I've told her that, but she keeps pushing. I really don't know how much longer this will last. Shes an awesome girl, but I think we'd be better as friends.

Oh yeah someone told her that: I still want to be with Miranda, that I'm going out with her because I thought it'd help me get over Miranda, and that I don't want to be with her anymore. I'm so sick of people talking shit about me. So yeah all of those things aren't true. But I think she believes whoever told her that, cause thats also whats been making things weird between us. So yeah I'm not really sure whats going to happend between us, I really enjoy being around her, just not when Rafael is around.

~~Sara~~

I got an email on saturday, but I didn't get it till tuesday night. It was on my profile on planetout.com (awesome website). So yeah I IMed her, and read her profile at the same time, we talked for about an hour 1/2, we just talked like we were old friends it was really cool. She live in Maui, Hawaii. She is moving to Washington at the end of this summer. Shes 16, brown hair, she has really different eyes, they vary from hazel/gold/green and brown. Shes like 5'4. She played soccer since she was 6, her parents won't let her now, they told her she has to focus on academics. Shes a surfer girl, how badass is that. She draws, pretty good too. She writes poetry, short stories, and lyrics. She plays the flute, guitar, and piano. She sings, she has an amazing voice, I've heard her songs. She is on this website, and they found her and gave her a profile, and there are 3 of her songs on there that she wrote and sung herself. Its amazing. And one of the coolest things that I've found about her, or well really cool about are similar interests, is that she wants to travel the world one day, just like me, and she loves foreign languages. I've learned alot about her with only two conversations. Shes a really sweet, genuine person.

Well thats all for now talk to ya laters.

No comments: