Saturday, January 01, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: reposting this just for my baby
Posted Date: Saturday, January 01, 2005 - 1:43 AM
I found the girl of my dreams, finally!! My heart tells me I could spend the rest of my life with her. Shh.... don't tell her. lol I'm sure she wouldn't mind knowing that though. But seriously, I feel things for this girl I've never felt before, well never with the sense of knowing that I could keep feeling it forever. Could this be love for the first time? Good song lyric :) but I'm pretty sure its last time, not first time, lol. But so yeah, could it be love?? Maybe not quite yet, but the possibility is definately there. I know that for a fact. Its hard to see the one you care about so much, have to walk away. The next 6 months is going to suck. In her words "this whole not seeing you everyday crap, really sucks." I'm so wrapped up in her, is crazy. But in a good way, lol. Wow, I'm so completely rambling. I'm so incredibly happy right now, I have been since I started talking to her, shes made me happy before we were really anything. Just the thought of her makes me happy. Ok ok, so I will stop making ya'll read my mushy love puppy type stuff lol. I just wanted to share my feelings about her, and her amazingly beautiful self. Oh and yeah I know, I never said her name, but there are good reasons for it, if ya want to know who she is just ask me. So meh.... sucks for the rest of you who don't know her, lol. Shes really quite a wonderful girl. Ok I'm off to bed now, laters So I got kind of mad yesterday and deleted this post, cause I was told I needed to edit it some, cause it could still be obvious who I was talking about and it get her in trouble. But she said when she woke up yesterday and went to work and read it, it made her smile. And today when she went again, and it was gone, it made her sad, like really sad. So here I am reposting it, just for her, and edited a bit more. Oh yeah babe, if this still isn't edited enough, let me know, and I'll change it again I suppose, lol. Ok I'm off to bed, I have to work tomorrow. Laters.

No comments: