Saturday, January 01, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: possible song
Posted Date: Saturday, January 01, 2005 - 3:56 AM

RYAN CABRERA:
True


I wont talk I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me
You might think I dont look
But deep inside In the corner of my mind
Im attached to you

Im weak Its true
Cuz im afraid to know the answer
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster
I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing thats true

So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true
You dont know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
Im afraid to move
Im weak
Its true

Im just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know you met me?
I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life
I've waited
This is true
I know when I go ill be on my way to you
The way thats true

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing thats true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited
This is true

Rascal Flatts:
The Day Before You


I had all but given up
On finding the one that I could fall into
On the day before you
I was ready to settle for
Less than love and not much more
There was no such thing as a dream come true
Oh, but that was on the day before you

Now you're here and everything's changing
Suddenly life means so much
I can't wait to wake up tomorrow
And find out this promise is true
I will never have to go back to
The day before you

In your eyes I see forever
And it makes me wish that my life never knew
The day before you
Oh, but heaven knows those years without you
Were shaping my heart for the day that I found you
And if you're the reason for all that I've been through
Then I'm thankful for the day before you
Now you're here and everything's changing
Suddenly life means so much I can't wait to wake up tomorrow
And find out this promise is true
I will never have to go back to
The day before you

The day before you
Was the last day that I ever lived alone
And I'm never going back I'm never going back
Now you're here and everything's changing
Suddenly life means so much I can't wait to wake up tomorrow
And find out this promise is true
I will never have to go back to
The day before you

So now its between these to songs, I think I'm leaning more towards the Rascal Flatts song, because Ryan Cabrera's songs brings up memories of someone else and things in the past. But yeah, also I just think the Rascal Flatts lyrics apply more to what I'm feeling specifically with this girl (my friend, my friend who I kiss, LMAO), but seriously though. I need a nickname for her, so I can refer to her by some name, without her getting in trouble. Hmm...... anyways, what do ya'll think. I'm so tired from work today its insane. I'm off to bed, laters.

No comments: