MYSPACE:
Subject: fucking tired
Posted Date: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 10:01 AM
I'm so freaking tired right now, its so not even funny. I was supposed to write research paper for english, or well the rough draft (or atleast part of it), so I stayed up, and kept staying up. And I ended up not getting a damn thing done. And right now I should be in that class, but obviously I'm not there cause I don't have my stuff, and I don't feel like having my professor bitch at me today. Meh... oh well, I don't really care right now, cause I'm so tired. I worked last night, and right when I got off, I bent down to pick up something off the floor, and ever since then my knee has been hurting like hell, and I don't know why, its weird. Its my osgood schlauters (sp?) that is being weird. But who know, I only got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night, cause I had to go to the hospital with Tim to pick up Tracey and Sean at 5 a.m. It was great fun. Arghhh.... I'm so tired, I wish my baby was here so that we could snuggle and be able to sleep. Ok this is all for now, laters
No comments:
Post a Comment