Wednesday, December 01, 2004

These are the things I can do with my major (which is international business):

So yeah alot of people have been asking me what the hell I can do with my major, so I decided to get the info off my of school's website, and now I'm going to share it with ya'll. These are the things I can do with my major (which is international business):

Work Place Examples:

  • Agricultural Companies
  • Airlines & Air Charter Industries
  • Banks & Financial Institutions
  • Computer/Telecommunications Companies
  • Consulting Firms
  • Entertainment Industry
  • Export/Import Business
  • Government Agencies
  • Hotel/Restaurant Industry
  • Insurance Companies
  • International Trade Companies
  • Marketing/Advertising Firms
  • Multinational Corporations
  • Oil Companies
  • Public Relations Firms
  • Resorts/Cruise Lines
  • Transportation Companies
Types of Positions:

  • Entrepreneur
  • Agency Director
  • Department Manager
  • Distribution Manager
  • Economic Forecaster
  • Foreign Trade Analyst
  • Internet Manager
  • Liasion Officer
  • Lobbyist
  • Management Consultant
  • Manager of Exports/Imports
  • Manager of Overseas Operations
  • Manager, International Operations
  • Marketing Consultant
  • Marketing Manager
  • Operations Manager
  • Personnel Manager
  • Public Relations Manager
  • Regional Manager
  • Strategy Consultant
  • Telecommunications Manager

No comments: