Tuesday, December 07, 2004

MYSPACE:

Subject: kickass
Posted Date: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 - 11:55 AM
I GOT THE JOB, at Texas Roadhouse. I'm so freaking excited about it, this job is going to rock. Yeah this is awesome, I've been really needing a job, and this place is awesome. I orientation is monday, and they'll set up my training times and stuff. I'm starting off as a hostess cause I don't have any actual waiting experience, but since I'm 18 I will move up soon, since you have to be 18 to be a waitress and all, plus theres the fact that all the other hostesses are only 16 and 17. So yeah I'm still really excited, any money I earn is well appreciated in my book. And its something my mom will appreciate too, since I'm giving her my first few paychecks to pay her back for my text messages bills. Ok ok so this is all for now, laters.

No comments: