Wednesday, December 15, 2004

MYSPACE:

Subject: yummy
Posted Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 2:01 PM
LMAO, I'm not sure why I just did this, but the fact is that I did. I just made me a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich. Now yeah I know, i know, thats not weird. But I made coffee, and I'm not sure why. I don't particularly like coffee, but I made some. I think partly cause I bought some of that coffee flavoring stuff, its Viennese Chocolate Cafe. The other reason is that my roommate Paula is a very big goober, and had been claiming that the coffee maker wasn't working. Well I go and look at it, and well guess what, it wasn't plugged in, and half the time before they always left it turned on, so of course it wasn't going to work. But I thought it was funny. And now i'm sure she will be making coffee everyday, cause she loves coffee. Ok yeah, so thats my random story for the day.

No comments: