To add to a comment from a previous entry: So obviously I know you. I do think it matters who you are, I'd like to know what friends read this thing. And even if you make me completely mad, I'd still consider you a friend. What do you mean people move one? And why do you wonder why alot and why do you wish things were different? But yeah I do think it would make a difference. I know a handful of people who read this, although they might deny it to me, I know more of who would read this because of my site counter, which gives me the internet provider of who visits. Forgive me for being technical. I'm just really curious. Please tell me. Laters
"hey Erin, I don't think I should tell you who ''I'' am b/c it wouldn't make a difference anyway. Just the fact that I wanted to tell you it was a wonderful story. I miss hanging out with you but people move on. Later"
Ok so someone commented on one of my last entries, and I'm wondering who wrote this, either one of my friends or just a frequent reader. Please email me and tell me who you are, simply out of my curiosity.
"Great story. Sounds exactly like you - they must know you pretty well. Wish that things were different sometimes b/c we never know why certain things are the way they are.... I wonder why a lot."
No comments:
Post a Comment