Thursday, July 15, 2004

~~Its been like forever and a day since I last wrote~~

In a way I've been putting off writing on here, I'm not sure exactly why, but I just have. I offcially haven't really written in almost 2 months, and it kind of amazes me. I could lie and say I haven't written because I've been busy. But I have no job, no vacations, nothing to actually keep me from having time to write. I've had all the time in the world. I guess I just haven't had anything really to write about since I have had quite a dull summer. The only highlight of my summer has been being able to see my girlfriend Renee. Speaking of her, I haven't written about her, I haven't even written about graduation (well theres not alot to tell there, but meh.. oh well).

Ok so lets catch up a bit.....Graduation. I wasn't excited about it, it was just another day to me. Well afterwards we (my dads side of the family and my moms side of the family) were supposed to go back to dads house cause he cooked brisket, etc. But my mom claimed that since I totalled my car 2 days before, she wasn't in a good enough mood to be able to cope being around dad and them. She told me this the day before my graduation. I can't even begin to explain how much this pissed me off and how much it hurt me. I went and sat in my closet and cried for about 30 minutes, and probably would have continued longer, if my brother hadn't come upstairs because he needed something. Well what she said she went with, she didn't go to dad's and neither did my aunts. I would have enjoyed everything more if she would have been there, but she wasn't and I was just in a bad/dull mood. I've gotten over it, but it still gets to me, cause it was supposed to be my day. If only she knew....if only she knew.

Ok, and now about my wonderful girlfriend, Renee Riefler. So I first met her, well kind of, in the training room in the fall. She came in wanting to know some exercises she could do with her shoulder, she was a swimmer. I asked some of the other swim girls who she was, and I found out a first name lol. Throughout the school year, I noticed her more and more, if I saw her after a class, I'd remember which class (so that maybe I could accidently run into her, lol). I figured out where her locker was, and we always seemed to run into each other in the middle of classes, like I'd be going to the bathroom and she'd be going to her locker. The one day I remember most, was during passing period and I was going to soccer, and I passed her, she had just gotten her hair cut, and it was the first time I saw it. It blew me away, one cause it was not in a ponytail like it always was, and two it made her look more beautiful. Well finally in the last week or two of the second trimester, I was in Mrs. Lowry's class, in which I was the teachers aide, and I was done with my work so I was out in the hallway, I think that day I was reading (instead of sleeping). Well my friend Sara and Renee were walking around the school, cause Sara was really upset cause she basically had just found out that her mom didn't have much time to live. Well so I walked around with them, and Renee was acting like a jackass, lol. We went down to the gym, and there were these old school soccer jerseys outside the door, and Renee put one of them on and walk around with it on, it was funny.

Well anyways, when the 3rd trimester started, I was supposed to be taking business law for 1st period, well I decided to drop it because I had to retake english B part, and the only period open was 4th period, and I didn't want to have 4 classes, so then I only had to go to school 2nd period through 4th. Well my classes were soccer, food tech, and english. Well due to my class change, I spent the first 2 days of the tri in with my counselor figuring everything out, and the other day I was absent I do believe lol (which happened alot lol). So I was shocked to find out the 3rd day, when I walked into food tech, and to be seat at the very same table as Renee. Well the only person I could find to sit with at lunch was Sara, and well through out time of being in class with Renee and getting to know her more, she made more trips to our lunch table, mostly just to kick my chair. Now let me tell you, I had a crush on Renee, but oh my god did she get on my nerves in foods. She'd write BLAH all over my stuff, or right random pointless letters (and she did the same with emails once she got my address). And it was so sad and obvious, I flirted with her so much in there, tickling her, and watching her (well i should say, admiring her), etc. Up until the last 2 or 3 weeks of school, nothing changed between us, except she actually stopped and talked at lunch and we basically became cooking partners. Well finally Mat 13, a thursday (lol yes I remember the date, how sad) I wrote her a letter and told her how I felt about her. And luckily she didn't reject me, but we had to work through alot, and I mean alot. She kind of wrote me back and gave it to me that friday, I wrote her back and managed to get it to her that day (maybe even during that class, I don't really remember lol).

Then monday during lunch we ended up sitting in the hallway by the band room, and talked. She was so nervous about saying what she wanted, and even then she didn't really accomplish it. But its been so easy with her, because she is so much like me in so many ways. Like everything she was dealing with, I had been through, so I understood what she was trying to say. And because I had been through alot of it, I was able to give advice. Sitting in the hallway was a really memorable moment. Well that Friday after school we went out to my uncles cabin and went swimming and then hung out at my house. That day is when we officially started going out. And the next week was hilarious in foods. But well we've basically been with each other every free second of the day since then. She's finally stopped being such a nervous person, and I've gotten her to open up, and say what shes thinking. I'm really happy with her. Ok so sorry if I bored ya'll with details, but really any details I give is for my information later on. So I will be able to remember things throughly.

Ok so this is it for now, Laters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that things have turned around for you and that you have found the things you were previously searching for. Good luck to you and Renee.