Saturday, June 03, 2006

Subject a matter of existance
Posted Date: Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 12:39 PM

I don't feel like I exist anymore.  Just a zombie walking around.  No one pays me any attention, i'm simply just there.  I can't remember the last time we had a real kiss or the last time we really had sex.  When was the last time that we cuddled on the couch, or me sitting in her lap when we're at the bar (or getting some sort of affection from her at the bar). It nearly killed me when I was asked if we were still together, "cause it didn't seem like it."

I feel so alone right now. I'm expected to do so many things, but its not a two way street. I don't get anything in return, not even a feeling of gratitude.  Does what I do make any difference. 

6/5/2006   We talked last night, I feel alot better about things.  And of course these helped: coming home to little post-it-note hearts everywhere (tv, mirrors, my laptop) and I love you written on our board.

No comments: