Posted Date: Sunday, June 04, 2006 - 10:54 PM
So I can't figure out why everytime i see someone that I haven't seen in awhile, they tell me one of these two things:
1. You look really skinny.
2. Have you lost weight?
Now i'm not really sure why, I tell them I still weigh the same as I always have, the only variation of maybe 5 pounds.
My mom said that i'm starting to lose some of my baby face. I think maybe its just because everyone has known me as the athlete, so I was always in shape, and nearly all muscle. Well I haven't done anything since soccer ended in the fall, but I did the same thing last year. But something must be different I guess. I just think maybe is cause i don't have as much muscle. But meh... go figure, I don't know
But literally everytime, this happens, its weird to me. But i think people are melodramatic sometimes or whatever, they ask me if I weigh like 90 or 100 pounds, as if I'm a toothpick. Granted for my height I should weigh about that.
And that reminds me of something, I was finally able to prove something to a few people the other day. This really tiny girl came into the bar. I was talking to her, and she told me she was 4'9, well you see- people never believe me that I'm 4'11 (which I have been measured as consitantly every year since like 7th grade). She was 4'9 and her driver's liscense said 4'11, hmm..... how weird i'm 4'11 and mine says 4'8. (Fucking DPS are idiots, lol). And for real people, I'm not a damn midget, so fuck off, I hate people that try to tell me that. And yes I've looked it up.
This is a totally pointless blog, but I didn't have anything better to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment