Saturday, August 06, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: workworkwork
Posted Date: Saturday, August 06, 2005 - 3:08 PM
So i was supposed to have the day off today, nope the other barback got really trashed right now (side effect of too many jello shots), so she called me, sick, asked me to work for her. I'm not complaning cause i need the money.  But i had planned on going home tonight, hang out with my brother Brian cause i haven't seen him in forever. And then tomorrow my best friend growing up is having a baby shower, then directly after it i have to leave and come back up here and be at work at 6. Arggghh.... then i have to be up early the next day and go to work cause I have a doctors appointment at 2, so i have to go and get most of my stuff done beforehand.  The next few days are going to be long.   Well I have to get in the shower now, and go to work, LATERS

No comments: