Subject: Blah
Posted Date: Friday, August 26, 2005 - 11:00 AM
The last few days I've been in a very blah mood. Just comepletely out of everything I do. My mind is out in space, while my body just sits there staring at the floor. Perhaps its a side effect of the medications that I'm on, I do know that they make me feel all weird. Lets see the anti-inflammatories aren't doing a damn thing. The antibiotics and allergy pills are helping though. I love being able to wake up in the morning and being able to swallow and speak properly. But anyways, I need a normal job, thats what i've determined.
So it turns out that I get to go to school this year. I was debating taking the year off, then ended up deciding to go. But since mom got remarried they would need his tax return, and he makes too much money, which means i wouldn't get any finanical aide. And in the end if i didn't get any financial aide, my mom wasn't going to pay for my school and even said that I would have to tell them that i was finding a new school. Which she still can't comprehend the fact that this school is the only school for me. But anyways, turns out that she got married after she filed the FASFA, so it doesn't affect this year. So i can validate. And i'll start back to school on Sept. 7th, yay.
Ok, and for now i have to go get ready so i can go run errands and get my shit done. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment