"The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality; it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger." --W. Somerset Maugham
Saturday, July 02, 2005
You know how they keep coming up with new ways to prevent kids from becoming obese. Like take candy and sodas out of schools. I remember when our grandparents would cherish the very rare occasions they'd get candy like licorice or a peppermint. Kids are so spoiled today. I was waiting in line at walmart, I stood there watching this kid go through the candy shelves looking for candy. And I'm like geez and people wonder why there kids are unhealthy. I just stood and watched, knowing that I once was that kid. Except back in the day we used to have to beg for candy, now parents just give in so easily. And people wonder why our nation is so damn Obese. Sorry random thought. Laters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment