Friday, July 22, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: so help me out here....
Posted Date: Friday, July 22, 2005 - 3:22 AM

Ok so if you come in to Buddies II, post here and let me know. Cause up there i've been introduced to so many people, i remember the faces but generally not the name. 

Or how about if you know me from any other place. 

I'm tired of working 2 jobs, and having no free time.  Anyone know of any jobs that pay like $10 an hour that i should look into or that you could refer me to, if you're not on my buddy list email me about it.  Oh have i mentioned even though i quit lonestar park, i'm back at Texas Roadhouse now in GP, and working more hours at the bar.  Yay fun.

And other fun news, most of you probably haven't noticed i change one little detail on my profile.  I am not single any more I am in a relationship with a really wonderful and amazing girl, we've been dating since the beginning of June, and officialized it like 3 weeks ago. But anyways, I'm really happy with her, I don't feel i've settled for anything.  And oh we're getting a puppy early next week. Her friend Karen was getting the puppy but can't take it with her to college this fall, and her mom doesn't want it.  So her friend she was getting it from is now giving it to my girl and I. Its a border collie and boxer mix. Its really cute, all black except the front of his face.  But i'm excited. 

Have I mentioned my apt. ROCKS, but I can barely make the bills right now. ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!  Any donations?????? Seriously!!!!

Ok enough rambling for tonight laters.

No comments: