Friday, July 08, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: Guess what!!
Posted Date: Friday, July 08, 2005 - 11:57 PM
I finally went and got my tattoo tonight. I'd been wanting it for like 4 years, and i spontaneously went and got it, and put all of my thoughts out of my head and just did itt. Its really cool, i like it alot. Its RESPECT ORIGINALITY, my saying that i coined, in Japanese knaji, on the top of my right foot, kind of on the side of it. I'm not supposed to take the bandage off till tomorrow, so i'll have to wait until then to take a picture of it to post on here.  But i will get around to it.  Not supposed to wear my shoe, but i have to work tomorrow, hmmm..... wonder what i'm going to do. Meh.. oh well, just long day, the only thing i'm worried about is working at the bar.  But oh well, have to deal with it i guess. But for now I'm going to bed, Laters.

No comments: