MYSPACE:
Subject: Whoa....
Posted Date: Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 8:46 PM
Lol So I've been gone all weekend, since thursday. And I've been having a blast. I went snowboarding in Angel Fire, New Mexico. It was my first time to board, I didn't take lessons or anything. And I did pretty damn good. I'm sore as hell though, but it was worth it. I was actually amused when i'd wipe out, its kind of fun. Lol well i'm just weird like that. I spent most of the time by myself, but i didn't mind. It gets old having people having to wait on you to catch up and stuff. Plus you don't feel as much of a dumbass when someone you don't know sees you fall. Lol so anyways, thats were i've been the last couple of days. It was a lot of fun, minus the family part. My brother Kyle can be an ass. For the first time in awhile, he threatened to hit me, like seriously he means it. Its freaky sometimes. But I make him more madder cause he knows he can't control me and that i'm not scared of him and will stand up to him. It pisses him off more than anything. So yeah after he pulled that stunt, I was pretty pissed, and having to share the back seat with him for like 14 hours, isn't fun. Well the drive just sucks in the first place. Ok so thats all for now. Talk to ya'll laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment