MYSPACE:
Subject: Drowning
Posted Date: Monday, February 14, 2005 - 9:38 AM
So here lately I've been drowning myself in work, within 3 1/2 days I've worked 23 1/2 hours. And I still have 2 more days left of work. I'm tired from all of it, but I like it that way, it keeps me from thinking about things I guess. Nothing in particular. The only thing I can narrow it down to is that I am single once again on valentines day. In my entired life I've only been with someone once on valentine's day. The single life is for me I suppose. But rather than sitting around dwelling on things and making myself miserable, I keep myself busy, perhaps trying to distract myself from reality. Story of my life it seems. Anyways, I just wanted to write, I had just had that thought about all of this. But for now I have to get ready for a presentation that I might have for marketing today. Laters.
Comment from Miss Sarah C.
UHHHHHH
Current mood: annoyed
Ok so as i am sitting here reading BLOG entries that im sorry but i have to laugh at because they are so pathetic. People complaing about working 23 hours in 3 days. I work AT LEAST 12 hours everyday and i am lucky if i get to eat 2 meals a day. I cant do nothing but laugh because they make it seem like there life is so bad but has anyone ever stopped and thought about the people serving their country? And how much we work before you start complaining about how bad your life is. Maybe i might seem like a Bitch now that certain people seem to think that i am hidding things from them and when they keep asking about it they still dont believe me. It seems to me that some people are insecure and have trust issues. Well i dont know what else to say but i gotta get back to work for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment