Tuesday, February 15, 2005

MYSPACE:

Subject: howdy folks
Posted Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:38 AM
Hope everyone is had a lovely valentines day. My day was pretty damn good. I had MIS and marketing today, had a test in one and i did great on it. And in the other we thought we had a presentation, or there was a chance we would have to do it today, so I was all dressed up. Got a few compliments. I had to go into work, cause they asked me to come in just for awhile, to volunteer. But we had a ton of hosts on, so I got to leave after an hour and 12 minutes, lol. I was excited, I went and rented the next 2 discs of Queer as Folk, that I've been waiting on for the past week to be turned in. So I was happy, and I've just been sitting on my ass in my dorm since. Jake came and gave me a rose, he said cause I've been there for him whenever he needed me. It was sweet. Oh and Terry, my friend across the hall gave me a little valentines card. It was sweet too, I appreciated it. Tim got back from work and told me a couple of lesbians came in to his work today, well they're his regulars, hes a bartender at a greek restaurant. And they asked him if he had any lesbian friends, and he told them yes. And he almost called me to tell me to come up there, and I so would have lol, cause I'm spontaneous like that. But anyways. I found it all really funny, and he said next time they come in, hes going to give them my number, and have them call me right in front of him. Lol Timmy cracks me up. Everyone says hes in love with me, but I'm gay, so it just doesn't work. Meh... go figure. But he made me smile, so it was cool. Oh and I was totally fucking with Miranda earlier tonight, I have another screen name on one of the messengers, and I kept writing them from both, even sent her a picture of some random girl. She couldn't make her mind up, if it was really me or someone else. It was funny, she didn't so much. Miranda and I have been talking alot more these days, like we used to. I'm glad we've gotten back on to that level of friendship that we used to have. So anyways, I've had a pretty good day overall. Simple and good, just how I like it, lol. But anyways, I think I'm going to go for a run, yes at almost 3 in the morning lol. Whats with me and the early ass runs. Lol but I guess I'm going to go for now. Laters

No comments: