"The world in general doesn't know what to make of originality; it is startled out of its comfortable habits of thought, and its first reaction is one of anger." --W. Somerset Maugham
Monday, May 03, 2004
You know I like sharing my blogger with everyone, including the people I actually know. But the more people I know that read this, the more paranoid I get, and the more careful I have to be about what I write. Well I have to be more careful now, cause apparently parents are reading this. Lol how much fun is that. I don't care that they read it, its just that they will use it against me, or against they're own children, who happen to be people i care about dearly. But so yeah, I feel kind of trapped these days, I want to write and write and write. BUT I have to have limitations, how fucked up is that, lol. This is my journal, so I should be able to write what I want, but nothing is as easy as it seems, right? I've been thinking about starting a new blogger, but I never actually get around to it. But well this post really is pointless, but I just felt like posting it. Its just whats on my mind at the moment. Well I'm going to go talk to Gina some more, laters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment