Sunday, May 02, 2004

**I lack the energy to write, but I shall try**

Life, so much has happened, so much more to happen. Its exhausting sometimes. There have been many times, where I just wish I could lie down, and sleep forever. I get really tired sometimes, like physically. Today is one of those days. I had some of the freshman stay over last night, I don't think I ever had as much energy as them. We went driving around and went to Wendy's, and got some frostys. While we were waiting Taylor Koepke drove up beside us, and she made me get out and come to her window. She asked me why I was hanging out with the freshman, which pissed me off. Taylor is always on my case, about how I dress, about my relaionships, and who I hang out with. I told her it wasn't like I had any other friends to hang out with. Which is true, if she were really my friend, she'd call me up and invite me to hang out with her..... but she doesn't do it. I just wish she'd get off of my case sometimes. But what I told her is true, I didn't have anyone to hang out with. But I don't care, the freshman don't judge me, they let me be me, and they don't question it.

Ok so yeah, I've been talking like 5 different people online, and i'm way too distracted to finish writing. Maybe tomorrow, maybe then, lol, laters.

No comments: