~~WHEEEEEEE........~~
Guess what. I will be in San Francisco next week, I'm leaving on Saturday, and won't be back until thursday. My mom is the lab director at the local hospital, and when they buy new equipment she has to go do training for it. Shes been to New York, San Antonio (which isn't big since its like 4 hours from here), and shes also been to San Francisco before. But last time, it was in 8th grade and it was over my birthday, which I didn't mind cause it was business, then I found out her boyfriend was going (which hes now her fiance), and it pissed me off majorly. But this time he isn't going, but I get to go this time, for m 18th birthday!! Maybe it won't be shitty this year, my birthday that is. But well I just wanted to write really quick and share this. I'm uber excited. I'll be walking around by myself alot, cause my mom will be in training, but the people they bought the equipment from, are paying for her whole trip, and shes paying for mine. We'll be on seperate flights both ways. Saturday her flight leaves like 5 hours before mine. Meh... oh well, no biggie for me. But well I'm using my coaches laptop, and they're back inside now, so i have to go. Laters.
No comments:
Post a Comment