KATY ROSE:
"Teachin' Myself To Dream"
I throw myself into the rain
As we run down these old train
Tracks again
The moon is naked in the sky
So maybe you and I could fly
Or pretend
As the stars fall from grace
And light your glowing face
I'm teachin' myself to dream
I'm holding' my breath to scream
I;m teachin' myself to belive in the world
And it goes around in the sky so blue
That's what dreamers do
Can't say what day it is or year
But thou shalt have no fear
For I know your name
You can't believe what I did
And maybe I'm just a kid
But the we're both the same
I watch the hours through the glass
And now the time will finally pass
I'm teachin' myself to dream
I'm learnin' what love can be
I'm teachin' myself to
Belive in the things I don't understand
I don't even know if they're true
That's what dreamers do
Stapled eyes can't open until waking
And all your lies will be your undertaking
I let my mind dance and flow
We'll magic and I'll know
As the lilacs slowly grow
All my dreams are true
KATY ROSE:
"Lemon"
They've clipped my wings again
Tore them apart and then
Left me
No use to fly away to
My yesterday
Of freedom
My eyes died back that day
Seeing the hurt I may have done
Beat my instead of them
Pain is my only zen
Of fun
I'll go where secrets are sold
Where roses unfold
I'll sleep as time goes by
So hurting here is where I belong singing a song
Blood on my hands to stay strong
The flowers in the graveyard are all gone I don't belong
There is no right to heal the wrong
Soup's on hot feelin' like a do or die
I can't throw up don't think i even want to try
You still can't make me cry
You've pinned this butterfly
Down
My fire's burning out
Kill my flame without
A frown
And starving hurts the soul
When you're hungry for
Some love
So if I close my eyes
I can really fly
Above
I'll go where secrets are sold
Where roses unfold
I'll sleep as time goes by
So hurting here is where I belong dreaming a song
Blood on my hands to stay strong
The flowers in the graveyard are all gone I don't belong
There is no right to heal the wrong
Soup's on hot feelin' like a do or die
I can't throw up don't think I even want to
Tryyy- tryyyy- tryyyyyy
KATY ROSE:
"Vacation"
Oh I don't need an education
Just a microphone's intoxication
And I can't deal with concentration
Give me tongues and stimulation
Who are you to know my story
Who are you to read my book
[chorus:]
I don't think you know how crazy,
People say I am
"You're running in the deep end, Katy. Why don't you give a damn?"
I've lost all sense of navigation,
But got my Cali-fornication
Don't give me words of hard degration,
I only accept infatuation
I'm a fragile kind of glass
I won't wear your stupid mask
[chorus]
I still hold hands with my creation
But cross my eyes at it's elation
And if I miss my graduation
I'll have one fucking long vacation
No comments:
Post a Comment