Sunday, August 12, 2007

Something I came across
Current mood: curious

Check out this video: The Bible Says by Donnie Davies








Add to My Profile | More Videos


Ok now let me express this in my own way. I am not necessarily a religious person, but I know my stuff. This man is an ignorant asshole. Number one thing that I learned from the Bible. It is a sin for man to judge another, no man can condemn another on God's behalf. Plain and simple everyone is a sinner and you have no right to judge someone else or tell someone that they're going to hell for who they are. And my own personal point of few, every man is a sinner, man wrote the Bible. Thats why I don't rely on the Bible, especially more so now that they have found more books, but people have basically labeled them as not worthy to be included into the christian religion. They are seen as irrelavant pieces of information. How can you rely on something when its made blatantly clear that the whole story is not being told.

I simply believe what I believe and live my life. Think about it.


COMMENTS:

AMANDA: this HAS to be a joke.

MEGHANN: If you check out his website thoroughly- you will realize he is making fun of the Topeka Kansas weirdo-guy. I cannot remember his name, but his church is the one who hates gays.

So, in a nutshell, Donnie Davies is joking. And, after you view all his videos, it is actually pretty funny. Oh, and his name isn't really Donnie Davies.

No comments: