I've been passed the hell out for a little over an hour.
Having issues falling asleep cause Draco wouldn't stop licking is feet and Orion wouldn't stop knitting on the pillow above my head. Though the knitting can put me to sleep sometimes.
I wake cause Draco woke me up to go outside.
I can't tell you how breath-taking it is to be nearly braindead, only in my shorts and sports bra, to walk outside in the cool-crisp air to look up from the porch to the sky. Only to see my favorite constellation, my protector (as I say, story there), Orion.
The sky pitch black, but every star shines brightly. Each one seemingly pretending its never been seen before and its trying to put on a show, just for you. Thats how it has always been here for me. Me and my connection with the stars, my dreams.
I look and I listen. Braindead and the only thought that comes to my mind. Is that I know full well that right now if I were in town, jamming to Colbie, music blarring. You could hear me from my very porch.
In that very moment.............
I was angry that you weren't next to me, sharing the moment.
Excited cause I feel that one day I'll be able to show you my world, and you'll be able to show me yours.
"You left a mark, I wear it proudly on my chest, Above my heart, To Remind me that I feel the best, When I'm with you, To me everything is effortless, You know its true."
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ryancabrera/true.html
I know my feelings are here to stay, ya know, that permanent type of situation, they're not going away anytime soon. And I know that if I have the chance, they won't ever go away. So never doubt that possibility, that reality.
"My feelings show, All you have to do, Is never ever let it go"
Who ever said that failing to fall was a bad thing?
Going back to bed now, my mind started to race and had to write you. Goodnight again. Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow. Don't skip any classes today, oh wait I don't think you can you have a lab quiz. good luck on that. Miss you babe.
------E
Magic can happen, just realize.
(I guess this was an email I wrote, but years later in feb. 2011 I don't remember if I ever sent it. Although I know it was for my hanger.)
No comments:
Post a Comment