Friday, July 27, 2007

Freaking badass!!!!!
Current mood: cheerful


So hell yeah, i'm excited. I've been living down here in Houston for a month. I love it down here so much, such a perfect combination of country and city. People keep asking why I moved. I wasn't getting anywhere in Dallas, no matter how hard i tried I couldn't get back on my feet. Not to mention I was not happy there. I was given the opportunity to stay with a friend and her family without any expectations or financial responsibility. A real chance to get on my feet, so I took it. I've been busting my ass looking for jobs and applying, updating my resume, etc. And I'm very proud to say, its finally paid off. After a very thorough interviewing process, which was oh so much fun. I got an amazing job. I am a agent for The Lionheart Group, as a sales representative and business consultant for small businesses and corporations.

My first appointment is tomorrow, i'm super excited.


COMMENTS:

DONNY:Glad to hear things are going well for you. I love and miss you, but I'm totally happy that you're happy now. Keep up the good work!

SNOOK: Congrats Sunshine! As long as you're happy I'm happy for you. I really hope that I get to see you sometime in the mear future thuogh... can we plan a ski trip sometime??? I love you and miss you.

SARA.SUICIDE: Good. Im happy for you

No comments: