Posted Date: Friday, March 03, 2006 - 11:33 PM
As i'm surely thought of in the retrospect of being called a shitdick. That sentence makes sense to me atleast. But no, i've just been thinking of how i've been a shitdick (as i've been told) lately. I have no response to it but to shrug my shoulders and say "yeah, you're right." I've always known that no matter how many times you can say sorry it never does make a differnce. The feelings that you've hurt, remain hurt, hearts injured. The facts remain just as they are. As they say, you can't change the past, its there set in stone.
I regret nothing. I live fully in the moment. The negative side is that I don't think of the repercussions. As i've also been told i am selfish in that way.
As of now i think of past events, recognize them as wonderful moments spent. And as of now i see the tension between us, and that I hate.
And again I say that I am sorry. But I know it won't make a bit of difference. Although I hope someday things will change and maybe somehow go back to normal, atleast a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment