Saturday, March 04, 2006

So normally I don't dream when I sleep, and when i do I don't remember them. Or if I do its been one of the few constant reoccurring dreams that i've had for as long as i can remember, and i mean down to every detail. But last night I had a dream about my teeth falling out, not all of them, my fake ones and my other two front teeth. They kept falling out and I swallowed one but it got stuck in my throat and I had to cough it up. I'm always afraid that will happen in real life. But anyways, when I woke up I remember people telling me that they have that dream all the time, like its almost as reoccurring as the falling dream. I had looked it up once, and did so again just now.

Teeth: Normally an unfavorable sign in a dream. It signifies displeasure and also shows that you are afraid of losing someone dear to you. To dream that you have rotten or decaying teeth, forewarns that your health and/or business is in jeopardy. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you. To dream that your teeth is lose, signifies failures and bad news.

Teeth: Teeth was the most requested dream word of all so here goes... If you dream of having false teeth this indicates that you will have unexpected help on a problem. To dream of rotten teeth shows that you have been telling someone a lie or using your smooth words for getting your own way no matter what. If your teeth are rotten, crooked, and/or falling out this means that your lies are hurting someone very badly and that you will soon be found out. If you dream you have swallowed a tooth you will soon have too 'eat your words'. It becomes much easier to interpret this kind of dream if you think of teeth as representing words. When the dreamer is not the one with the bad teeth you will naturally have to watch out for someone lying to you.

Teeth: Dreaming about teeth is very common in all cultures and age groups. Most dreams about teeth leave people feeling uneasy and anxious. Consider the overall content and context of the dream and note if you are having dental problems before making interpretation. Teeth usually symbolise power and/or control. Animals use their teeth for defence and nourishment and show their teeth when they are angry. Humans often display similar behaviours. Look and see if you are losing or abusing power and control in any area of your life (especially if you are losing teeth in your dream). Old dream interpretations say that dreaming about teeth is a bad omen that suggests financial difficulties.

Quite interesting eh? And true in a lot of perspectives.

No comments: