Tuesday, October 28, 2003

*~*Just when you think no one really cares, someone you don't even know, decides to visit and pop there sweet head through your door of life. I recieved a pleasing email this afternoon, from an anonymous person. Who I have no clue who they are. But I thought I'd share the email with you. It sounds like a mix from Coach Kear and Rebecca. But whoever it is, is right, it is an awakening.*~*


http://www.respectoriginality.blogspot.com

Things have changed I see. After reading your entry, a quote came to my mind -

"You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean;
if a few drops of the ocean are dirty,
the ocean does not become dirty."
-Mahatma Gandhi-

I was sorry to hear in the previous entry that things were not going to well for you. I received a message once that helped me greatly when I was struggling and I thought that it might be wise to pass it on to you.

"The Awakening"

A time comes in your life when you finally get it...when, in the midst of all your fears and insanity, you stop dead in your tracks and somewhere the voice inside your head cries out...ENOUGH! Enough fighting and crying and blaming and struggling to hold on. Then, like a child quieting down after a tantrum, you blink back your tears and begin to look at the world through new eyes. This is your awakening.

This is only an excerpt from the message I received. I didn't feel it my place to overload you with it all unless you would truly like to read it. So if you would, let me know.

I hope all with your new, private site goes well. And remember "Happiness depends upon ourselves" -Aristotle-

No comments: