Even after all these years one thing still sticks out in my mind...... I am in love with the idea of love. I still struggle with the definition of this. I know it doesn't mean I'm a hopeless romantic, I know there is a difference. Yet what is it?
You get your crushes, sure. You get your heart ripped out, sure. You fall head over heels for someone, sure. You have those who will continuously hold a piece of your heart, sure. You get those who simply love you for the flawed person that you are, sure. There will always be those who have slipped through your fingers, sure.
Is it simply all of the above or none of it.
I miss that feeling of longing, that craving of another, but I don't want to classify that longing under a incomplete definition, of something that I don't fully understand.
I think it will always be a mixture of things, but maybe someone will solidify it for me one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment